If you haven’t heard about the latest favourite game, where have you been hiding?
With a free version available in the app store, we have been trying it out this afternoon to see how it compares to the real thing. So far so good as you can see from the screen shots!
How can it be used in the curriculum?
Taking screenshots and using them in lessons such as:
* Literacy – Story settings, diary entries, descriptive writing, news reports from new lands
* Maths – Dimensions, volumes, 3D
* Science – Geology, ores
* History – Buildings,
* Geography – Settlements, 3D tours
* Design Technology – Building houses
* ICT – Programming/Algorithms
I’m sure the children will have many more suggestions!